- Ralph Apel
- Gary Benson
- Pete Chown
- Leonid Dubinsky
- Thomas Fitzsimmons
- Henri Gomez
- Sonja Krause-Harder
- Goulven Le Jeune
- Nicolas Mailhot
- Paul Nasrat
- Fernando Nasser
- Kaj J. Niemi
- Robert Ottenhag
- Jens Skripczynski
- Sebastiano Vigna
- David Walluck
- Christian Zoffoli
- Jason Corley
In addition to the currently active developers, we'd like to thank
Guillaume Rousse and Ville Skyttä for their past contributions.
In addition to the project staff, the
following people have made significant contributions to the project
(in no particular order):
- Joe Sauer graciously hosted the official JPackage build server and has contributed numerous patches and bugfixes
- Marko Myllynen contributed the initial JBoss RPM, now maintained by Ralph Apel.
- Goulven Le Jeune contributed the initial JOnAS RPM, now maintained by Fernando Nasser.
- Kaj J. Niemi contributed the initial Tomcat RPM, now maintained by the staff.
- Ville Skyttä contributed and still maintains several of the JDK RPMs.
- Ralph Apel contributed the initial Maven RPM, which was upgraded and
improved upon by Deepak Bhole, who also contributed a Maven2 RPM.
- Deepak Bhole also contributed the new scripts for cleaning binary files from tar balls
- Will Tatam hosts the JPackage mock build server and has contributed towards the management scripts
- Many other people have contributed with new packages, upgrades, bug fixes etc. Thank you!
The current Web Site was developed by Angela Mendes. The original Web site,
now used as an alternative to the Repoview browser, was developed by Matthias Saou
of freshrpms.net. Some of his PHP code
and the structure for database access is still used in the main site.