The information on this page is for plexus-xmlrpc-1.0-0.2.b4.2.16.jpp6.src.rpm, a source rpm; you are probably more interested in these binaries built from it:
RPM Information for plexus-xmlrpc-1.0-0.2.b4.2.16.jpp6.src.rpm
|Name: plexus-xmlrpc||Distribution: JPackage|
|Version: 1.0||Vendor: JPackage Project|
|Release: 0.2.b4.2.16.jpp6||Build date: Thu Apr 30 02:54:41 2009|
|Epoch: 0||Build host: flat.netmindz.net|
|Group: Development/Java||RPM file: plexus-xmlrpc-1.0-0.2.b4.2.16.jpp6.src.rpm|
|Size: 40721||Source RPM: (none)|
|Section: free||License: ASL 1.1 and MIT|
|Packager: Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com>|
|Summary: Plexus XML RPC Component|
The Plexus project seeks to create end-to-end developer tools for|
writing applications. At the core is the container, which can be
embedded or for a full scale application server. There are many
reusable components for hibernate, form processing, jndi, i18n,
velocity, etc. Plexus also includes an application server which
is like a J2EE application server, without all the baggage.
Change Log for plexus-xmlrpc-1.0-0.2.b4.2.16.jpp6.src.rpm
* Fri May 01 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 1.0-0.2.b4.2.16|
- Add BRs maven-doxia*
- Add jpp-depmap.xml
- Remove duplicate /etc/maven/fragments/plexus-xmlrpc if gcj
- Rebuild with new maven2 2.0.8 built in bootstrap mode
* Tue Mar 17 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 1.0-0.2.b4.2.15
- rebuild with new maven2 2.0.8 built in bootstrap mode
* Wed Jan 14 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 1.0-0.2.b4.2.14
- re-build with gcj
* Wed Jan 14 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 1.0-0.2.b4.2.13
- Import from dbhole's maven 2.0.8 packages
- BR maven-release
* Thu Dec 04 2008 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 1.0-0.2.b4.2.12
* Thu Sep 25 2008 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 1.0-0.2.b4.2.11
- Update xmlrpc-add-codec-dep.patch to remove fuzz... for real this time
* Thu Sep 25 2008 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 1.0-0.2.b4.2.10
- Update patch0 to remove fuzz.
* Thu Jul 10 2008 Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> 1.0-0.2.b4.2.9
- drop repotag
* Fri May 30 2008 Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> 1.0-0.2.b4.2jpp.8
- fix license tag
* Thu Feb 28 2008 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 1.0-0.2.b4.2jpp.7
* Sat Sep 22 2007 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 1.0-0.1.b4.3jpp.6
- ExcludeArch ppc64
* Tue Mar 20 2007 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 0:1.0-0.1.b4.3jpp.5
- Fixed BRs
* Tue Mar 20 2007 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 0:1.0-0.1.b4.3jpp.4
- Build with maven
* Tue Mar 13 2007 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 1.0-0.1.b4.3jpp.3
* Tue Mar 13 2007 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 1.0-0.1.b4.3jpp.2
- Fixing typo in a Requires.
* Mon Feb 19 2007 Tania Bento <tbento at redhat.com> 0:1.0-0.1.b4.3jpp.1
- Fixed %Release.
- Fixed %BuildRoot.
- Marked LICENSE.txt as %doc.
- Removed %Vendor.
- Removed %Distribution.
- Removed %post and %postun for javadoc.
- Added gcj support option.
* Wed Oct 18 2006 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 1.0-0.b4.3jpp
- Update for maven2 9jpp.
* Thu Jun 22 2006 Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat.com> - 0:1.0-0.b4.2jpp
- Removed maven1 build support, and added maven2 support.
- First JPP 1.7 build
* Mon Nov 07 2005 Ralph Apel <r.apel at r-apel.de> - 0:1.0-0.b4.1jpp
- First JPackage build
(the display of the changelog may be truncated if it is too long)