The information on this page is for plexus-cdc-1.0-3.a11.3.jpp6.src.rpm, a source rpm; you are probably more interested in these binaries built from it:
RPM Information for plexus-cdc-1.0-3.a11.3.jpp6.src.rpm
|Name: plexus-cdc||Distribution: JPackage|
|Version: 1.0||Vendor: JPackage Project|
|Release: 3.a11.3.jpp6||Build date: Fri Apr 10 13:00:01 2009|
|Epoch: 0||Build host: flat.netmindz.net|
|Group: Development/Java||RPM file: plexus-cdc-1.0-3.a11.3.jpp6.src.rpm|
|Size: 47565||Source RPM: (none)|
|Section: free||License: Apache Software License|
|Packager: Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com>|
|Summary: Plexus Component Descriptor Creator|
The Plexus project seeks to create end-to-end developer tools for|
writing applications. At the core is the container, which can be
embedded or for a full scale application server. There are many
reusable components for hibernate, form processing, jndi, i18n,
velocity, etc. Plexus also includes an application server which
is like a J2EE application server, without all the baggage.
Change Log for plexus-cdc-1.0-3.a11.3.jpp6.src.rpm
* Sat Apr 11 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 0:1.0-0.3.a11.3|
- Upgrade to a11, merge from JPP-5
* Tue Mar 17 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 0:1.0-0.3.a10.5
- rebuild with new maven2 2.0.8 built in bootstrap mode
* Thu Feb 05 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 0:1.0-0.1.a10.4
- re-build with JPP6 plexus-containers
* Tue Jan 13 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 0:1.0-0.1.a10.3jpp.1
- re-build with maven
* Wed Jan 07 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 0:1.0-0.1.a10.2jpp.1
- Imported from dbhole's maven 2.0.8 packages, add build.xml, Initial building on JPP
* Mon Jan 07 2008 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 0:1.0-0.1.a10.1jpp.1
- Update to alpha 10
* Sat Sep 22 2007 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 0:1.0-0.1.a4.2jpp.3
- ExcludeArch ppc64
* Tue Mar 20 2007 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 0:1.0-0.1.a4.2jpp.2
- Enable gcj
* Tue Feb 20 2007 Tania Bento <tbento at redhat.com> 0:1.0-0.1.a4.2jpp.1
- Fixed %Release.
- Fixed %BuildRoot.
- Removed %Vendor.
- Removed %Distribution.
- Edited instructions on how to generate the source drops.
- Removed %post and %postun sections for javadoc.
- Added gcj support.
* Wed Oct 18 2006 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 1.0-0.a4.2jpp
- Update for maven2 9jpp
* Tue Jun 13 2006 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> - 0:1.0-0.a4.1jpp
- Initial build
(the display of the changelog may be truncated if it is too long)