The information on this page is for jvnet-txw2-20110809-2.jpp6.src.rpm, a source rpm; you are probably more interested in these binaries built from it:
RPM Information for jvnet-txw2-20110809-2.jpp6.src.rpm
|Name: jvnet-txw2||Distribution: JPackage|
|Version: 20110809||Vendor: JPackage Project|
|Release: 2.jpp6||Build date: Mon Feb 4 13:51:40 2013|
|Epoch: 0||Build host: linux.fritz.box|
|Group: Development/Libraries/Java||RPM file: jvnet-txw2-20110809-2.jpp6.src.rpm|
|Size: 111092||Source RPM: (none)|
|Section: free||License: CDDL|
|Packager: Ralph Apel <r.apel at r-apel.de>|
|Summary: Typed XML writer|
TXW is a library that allows you to write XML documents.|
TXW has the following benefits compared to the other XML
1. TXW gets rid of string constants for element/attribute
names. Those constant names become method names.
2. TXW manages the namespace binding for you. It automatically
declares the necessary URIs.
3. TXW allows you to use typed values (such as ints, booleans,
or QNames), eliminating cumbersome String.valueOf or the
use of toString methods.
4. TXW allows you to stream the writing process (IOW, it starts
generating pieces as soon as data is available), while at
the same time allowing you to work out-of-order when you need to.
5. TXW is very small (<50KB)
6. TXW allows you to control various low-level aspects of XML
writing, such as comments, PIs, and prefix assignments.
Change Log for jvnet-txw2-20110809-2.jpp6.src.rpm
* Mon Feb 04 2013 Ralph Apel <r.apel at r-apel.de> 20110809-2|
- Prevent xzpayload problem
* Fri Jan 11 2013 Ralph Apel <r.apel at r-apel.de> 20110809-1
- Build 20110809 with maven as jvnet-txw2 for JPP-6
* Mon Dec 08 2008 Will Tatam <will.tatam at red61.com> 0.1-0.20110809.2
- Auto rebuild for JPackage 5 in mock
* Tue Mar 11 2008 Ralph Apel <r.apel at r-apel.de> 0:0.1-0.20070624.1jpp
- First release
(the display of the changelog may be truncated if it is too long)