The information on this page is for plexus-maven-plugin-1.3.8-1.jpp6.src.rpm, a source rpm; you are probably more interested in these binaries built from it:
RPM Information for plexus-maven-plugin-1.3.8-1.jpp6.src.rpm
Change Log for plexus-maven-plugin-1.3.8-1.jpp6.src.rpm
* Wed Jun 29 2011 David Walluck <dwalluck at redhat.com> 0:1.3.8-1|
- 1.3.8 (JPP-5 apparently at 1.3.6)
* Wed Jun 29 2011 David Walluck <dwalluck at redhat.com> 0:1.3.5-8
- rebuild with latest qdox
* Fri Dec 03 2010 Ralph Apel <r.apel at r-apel.de> 0:1.3.5-7
- fix to plexus-cdc, plexus-maven-plugin sequence
* Wed Apr 29 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 0:1.3.5-6
- add BRs maven-doxia*, qdox
- rebuild with maven2-2.0.8 built in non-bootstrap mode
* Tue Mar 17 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 0:1.3.5-5
- revert to 1.3.5 for building maven2-2.0.8
* Tue Mar 17 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 0:1.3.5-4
- rebuild with new maven2 2.0.8 built in bootstrap mode
* Wed Feb 04 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 0:1.3.5-3
- rebuild with bootstrap JPP5 mode
* Tue Jan 13 2009 Yong Yang <yyang at redhat.com> 0:1.3.5-2jpp.1
- Import from dbhole's maven 2.0.8 packages, initial building
* Mon Feb 25 2008 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 0:1.3.5-1jpp.1
- From <r.apel at r-apel.de>:
- Update to 1.3.5
* Mon Feb 18 2008 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at fedoraproject.org> - 0:1.2-3jpp.2
- Autorebuild for GCC 4.3
* Fri Sep 21 2007 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 0:1.2-2jpp.2
- ExcludeArch ppc64
* Fri Feb 23 2007 Tania Bento <tbento at redhat.com> 0:1.2-2jpp.1
- Fixed %Release.
- Fixed %BuildRoot.
- Removed %Vendor.
- Removed %Distribution.
- Removed %post and %postun sections for javadoc.
- Fixed %License to correct license.
- Edited instructions on how to generate source drop.
- Edited %description.
- Added gcj support option.
* Tue Oct 17 2006 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 1.2-2jpp
- Update for maven2 9jpp.
* Mon Jun 12 2006 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> - 0:1.2-1jpp
- Initial build
(the display of the changelog may be truncated if it is too long)