The information on this page is for xml-commons-resolver12-1.2-1.2.jpp6.src.rpm, a source rpm; you are probably more interested in these binaries built from it:
RPM Information for xml-commons-resolver12-1.2-1.2.jpp6.src.rpm
Change Log for xml-commons-resolver12-1.2-1.2.jpp6.src.rpm
* Tue Jan 18 2011 Will Tatam <will.tatam at red61.com> 1:1.2-1.2|
- JPP6 rebuild
* Tue Jul 28 2009 Martha Benitez <mbenitez at redhat.com> 1:1.2-1.1
- Upgrade to 1.2 final
- Adjust paths from new sources (java directory was removed)
* Fri Mar 23 2007 Matt Wringe <mwringe at redhat.com> 1:1.2-0.1.20060226svn.0jpp.ep1.3
- disable gcj support
* Fri Mar 23 2007 Matt Wringe <mwringe at redhat.com> 1:1.2-0.1.20060226svn.0jpp.ep1.2
* Thu Mar 08 2007 Matt Wringe <mwringe at redhat.com> 1:1.2-0.1.20060226svn.0jpp.ep1.1
- Update to xml-commons-resolver12
- Due to potential incompatibility issues between resolver 1.1 and
1.2 this package will not replacing xml-commons-resolver for RHEL5.
Since the RHEL4 and RHEL5 EAP packages will be the same, this package
will also be called resolver12 in EAP.
* Thu Aug 10 2006 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> 1.1-1jpp.12
- Added missing dependencies.
* Sat Jul 22 2006 Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat.com> - 0:1.1-1jpp_11fc
* Fri Jul 21 2006 Deepak Bhole <dbhole at redhat.com> - 0:1.1-1jpp_10fc
- Added conditional native compilation.
* Wed Jul 12 2006 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> - 0:1.1-1jpp_9fc
* Mon Mar 06 2006 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> - 0:1.1-1jpp_8fc
- stop scriptlet spew
* Wed Dec 21 2005 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> 0:1.1-1jpp_7fc
- rebuilt again
* Fri Dec 09 2005 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> 0:1.1-1jpp_6fc
* Tue Jun 28 2005 Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat.com> 0:1.1-1jpp_5fc
- Remove jarfile from the tarball.
* Thu Nov 04 2004 Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat.com> 0:1.1-1jpp_4fc
- Build into Fedora.
* Thu Oct 28 2004 Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat.com> 0:1.1-1jpp_3fc
- Bootstrap into Fedora.
* Thu Mar 04 2004 Frank Ch. Eigler <fche at redhat.com> 0:1.1-1jpp_2rh
- RH vacuuming part II
* Wed Mar 03 2004 Frank Ch. Eigler <fche at redhat.com> 0:1.1-1jpp_1rh
- RH vacuuming
* Wed Jan 21 2004 David Walluck <david at anti-microsoft.org> 0:1.1-1jpp
- use perl instead of patch
- don't build docs (build fails)
* Tue May 06 2003 David Walluck <david at anti-microsoft.org> 0:1.0-2jpp
- update for JPackage 1.5
* Wed Nov 13 2002 Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta at iki.fi> - 1.0-1jpp
- Follow upstream changes, split out of xml-commons.
(the display of the changelog may be truncated if it is too long)