The information on this page is for jzlib-1.0.7-5.jpp6.src.rpm, a source rpm; you are probably more interested in these binaries built from it:
RPM Information for jzlib-1.0.7-5.jpp6.src.rpm
|Name: jzlib||Distribution: JPackage|
|Version: 1.0.7||Vendor: JPackage Project|
|Release: 5.jpp6||Build date: Fri Dec 17 14:41:56 2010|
|Epoch: 0||Build host: flat.netmindz.net|
|Group: Development/Libraries/Java||RPM file: jzlib-1.0.7-5.jpp6.src.rpm|
|Size: 58533||Source RPM: (none)|
|Section: free||License: BSD-style|
|Packager: Ralph Apel <r.apel at r-apel.de>|
|Summary: JZlib re-implementation of zlib in pure Java|
The zlib is designed to be a free, general-purpose, legally unencumbered|
-- that is, not covered by any patents -- lossless data-compression
library for use on virtually any computer hardware and operating system.
The zlib was written by Jean-loup Gailly (compression) and Mark Adler
Change Log for jzlib-1.0.7-5.jpp6.src.rpm
* Fri Dec 17 2010 Ralph Apel <r.apel at r-apel.de> - 0:1.0.7-5|
- Prepare for JPP-6
- Add pom and depmap frag
* Tue Aug 08 2006 Vivek Lakshmanan <vivekl at redhat.com> - 0:1.0.7-4jpp
- Add postun sections for javadoc and demo subpackages.
- Add Requires-post/postun section for demo and javadoc subpackages.
* Fri Jul 21 2006 Vivek Lakshmanan <vivekl at redhat.com> - 0:1.0.7-3jpp
- Add conditional native compilation.
* Tue Apr 04 2006 Ralph Apel <r.apel at r-apel.de> - 0:1.0.7-2jpp
- First JPP-1.7 release
* Wed Nov 09 2005 Ralph Apel <r.apel at r-apel.de> - 0:1.0.7-1jpp
- upgrade to 1.0.7
* Tue Oct 19 2004 David Walluck <david at jpackage.org> 0:1.0.5-2jpp
- rebuild with jdk 1.4.2
* Tue Oct 19 2004 David Walluck <david at jpackage.org> 0:1.0.5-1jpp
* Mon Aug 23 2004 Randy Watler <rwatler at finali.com> - 0:1.0.3-2jpp
- Rebuild with ant-1.6.2
* Wed Jan 14 2004 Ralph Apel <r.apel at r-apel.de> - 0:1.0.3-1jpp
- First build.
(the display of the changelog may be truncated if it is too long)